The Merge Word documents action merges multiple word documents into a single Word document. This action merges up to a total file size of 100MB limit supported in Power Automate. Note: The API supports up to 500MB for the final Word document outside of Power Automate.
Supported File Type
Supported file types are: docx
The Merge Word documents has the following input parameters
- JSON Array– The JSON array
- Content – A Base-64 encoded string of the file being converted. Extracted from Get file content flow action using expression body(‘Get_file_content’)?[‘$content’]
- Filename – Optional for this action: Filename including extension of each of the files in the array
Sample JSON Array
- File Content – The generated Word document.
- Body – The generated Word document.
For details instructions on how to use the Xbridger Merge Word documents, please refer to the following blog post.