The Extract images from Word extracts images from word document and returns an array of the extracted images.
The Extract images from Word has the following input parameters
- File Content – A Base-64 encoded string of the file being converted. Extracted from Get file content flow action using expression body(‘Get_file_content’)?[‘$content’]
- Image Content –The extracted image.
- Image Extension – Extension of the image
- Image Counter – Counts the number of images in the document. Can be used in naming the images. See example flow
- Image Mime Type – MIME type of this image extension
For details instructions on how to use the Xbridger Extract images from Word, please refer to the following blog post step 8 -11.