The Convert word to modern page converts word document(s) to an html representation which can be used for creating a modern page.
Supported File Type
Word documents- docx
The Convert word to modern page action has the following parameters
- File Content – A Base-64 encoded string of the file being converted. Extracted from Get file content flow action using expression body(‘Get_file_content’)?[‘$content’]
- Site Url – Full site address of the site where the page will be created.
- Page Title – Title of the page being created.
- Author – The author of the page or article being published
- Folder Path– Optional, the full folder or library path of the location where the images extracted from the document will be stored.
- Banner Image Url – Optional, relative url of the image that that will be used for the page banner. Leave empty to use default.
- Site Url– Site address of the location where the page was created
- HTML String– HTML string representation of the word document
- JSON Object– JSON object used for creating the page
- Instance Id– The instance Id of the text component
For details instructions on how to use the Xbridger Convert word to modern page, please refer to the following blog post.